3.17.2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Today is my anniversary. Robert is in Iraq, but is in my heart in all the things that happen in my day.
Today Thorin wished me a Happy Anniversary. That is awesome to hear from your kids when they are young. It means that they took time out of "their" world to think of someone else.
I am very proud of the family we have created and how amazing they are even when times are hard.
I am very blessed to be an army wife and have a husband who is willing to fight for OUR freedoms. I just wish more people had passion in our nation and it wasn't in such a mess right now.
Greed, selfishness and hate are why we are here in this mess and I hope that the next generation of leaders have learned to WORK for the things they have, and don't have an entitlement mentality of our nation today.
GOD bless America, we need HIM more than ever.

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought of you on St. Patty's day! :)

And... on the rest of your post... A-FREAKIN-MEN!