3.24.2009

"A Ferry" to Remember


Ok, the title is kinda funny and you have to admit I am "on" with that one.

Today we went on the ferry called "The Boat". It is part of the bus system and super cheap. We did round trip around the southern tip of Oahu for $8. We drove to Barber's Point and did the 50 minutes to downtown's Aloha Tower. I can't say that it was the best adventure, but the girls LOVED IT!





Diamond Head is really cool from a distance.



We went to the Maritime Museum and saw a giant whale skeleton.










This is a giant pot to cook whales in and I thought it would be
funny for the girls to be cooked in the pot.












There were tons of these metal hula girls and Cannon wanted to hug every one of them.










The famous ALOHA tower and some Italian gelato makes a great ending to a fun adventure.














This was how happy the girls were to be on the return ferry. There were tons of people getting seasick and here are my girls having a party. I have to admit I felt like I was on a narrow Italian road speeding around narrow mountain roads, but I survived. I will not be giving the Ferry as an option for Sorenna's upcoming birthday outing. She would pick it in a second!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Making memories is what it's all about.