11.01.2008

Our Halloween fun

Here are photos of some of the fun things we did this month to celebrate Halloween. Robert and I went to a party at (one of ) the General's home. It was decorated with so many cool things and we had a blast at the first grown-up costume party we have ever attended with ZERO kids!
Robert had this entire line made up about how he was a chicken farmer who met "rave" city girl on line and his email was chicken lover and mine was Rave CHICK!
get it??? The general laughed...I thought he was nuts!
SO .....it was a really fun party. We didn't get the full effect in this photo. He had his boots on and I looked like something out of beetlejuice with striped hose, and black mini and pattened leather boots!
I gotta find a photo!


Robert carved his first pumpkin with the girls on Monday so they could have a fun memory together. It was very cute and the girls loved pulling out the GUTS!
Thorin is in the background of the photo looking a little weak from a headache....and like past deployment pre-parties, she puked the rest of the night.
Even better: Friday morning she tells me the pumpkin has a web in it. I am thinking "how can a spider be so quick?"
Well, it wasn't a spider. It was some sort of black and white foamy looking MOLD!!!! I was freaked out! It was completely disgusting. By the end of the night, it had collapsed the pumpkin and was starting to grow on the outside...GROSS!!!!! and DOUBLE GROSS!!!


This is the front porch with my Jessie (from Toy Story) and her 2 barnyard cats!
They were the funniest cats. Don't ask me how they both ended up being cats, I really have no idea when that conversation happened. The girls had a blast going through our new neighborhood. We even decorated a bit. Cannon swayed her hips back and forth so she could feel the tail move. For a girl who should not have a hip sway....she can knock it out of the park!
The sign on the porch (surfboard) I made at a craft day. It makes the porch look homey. The only thing I want more than anything....to paint that green door RED!

1 comment:

Criztina said...

Cannon won a contest in our housing area! Cutest costume in her age.