11.17.2008

Can anyone say "jazz hands"


























Well, the home photo shoot was such a success that I even got Cannon to smile while wearing a BOX on her head. I know, what is that thing? I can only say that the dance teacher thinks it's CUTE. I think it is cruel and ridiculous torture.
She would look cute in anything. Now she has to dance in it!
I thought I would share the cute photos of the girls in their first dance costumes. I love that they are Christmas colors. Too bad I already have my holiday photo done.The girls are getting so excited about the show. They are practicing and love to dance. Pray for the bobby pins to defy gravity for 5 minutes.
We also did the birthday photos today. They are all posted here today. Check out all the photos below.

3 comments:

Whistle Britches said...

just surfing through

I just heard the band CAKE for the first time.

that's some cool stuff

asa uhl said...

They are sooo cute! Great pictures!

Blu Grey said...

WOW look at how much the girls are growing up! It's amazing! Merry Christmas Jean family!
Mandy and fam.