4.04.2011

Sleeping girls

We often wonder where our day goes, how we spend our time, and HOW did we get through another day.?
I just realized that I have checked on my girls sleeping every night (except for hospital layovers, an overnight retreat and one overnight girl scout event). I look forward to checking to see if they are in the blanket, check on their position and adjust where needed. Even if I fall asleep before I head to the bed (studying on the floor) I still have to go check on them. It is something I will miss when they are grown.

I will also miss walking my oldest to school every morning. We will have to drive her to another post early so I can get back and walk the other two. She will be a middle school kid. I pray that she keeps the sound heart and love for school, her friends and her church.

I already miss them and they are not grown up yet.

No comments: