4.03.2011

CAMPING again

WE were so lucky and got to attend CAMP again.The girls had the best time ever. We had a really fun day hiking, doing the giant swing and climbing the 50 foot tower. I did the 50 foot obstacle course and the girls went to a deployment camp class...it was fun!
We took tons of opportunities to do every fun thing there was...and it was great. I killed a scorpion and millipede within the first 5 minutes and all we good!...Year in the desert made me MUCH stronger...now if only I could get the roaches to stop flying before I smack them!?



YES,,that is Sorenna for the 5th time at the top of this tower. She wanted to do every route to see which one was best.








CANNON enjoyed a SMA...that is a SMORE without the chocolate....sma without the MORE

SO proud of my girls volunteering to raise the flag on our last day of camp. It never touched the ground!



YES, it is hanging from a palm tree.


We said goodbye to some of our favorite foreign exchange camp workers....we were all sad to see them go.




No comments: