8.09.2009

Weenie Mobile comes to Hawaii

IT CAME TO HAWAII!
This was a first for Hawaii and a first for all of the girls (me included!). I had always seen the giant weenie traveling down the road and wondered where they were always going. I was so excited when we saw that the the hot dog was coming to our post....right to our front door (practically!)
The girls were so excited to see the inside. IT was really cool. The dashboard was a hot dog, the floor was ketchup with mustard, the seats were awesome and the ceiling was the sky!
Check out the photos.

This is the weenie DUDE....they are college students who apply to be in charge of the hot dog. There haven't been that many people who have been on the team.
The girls were even allowed to dress up like HOT DOGS!
It was a cute hot dog photo....I wish I could have been a giant weenie too! These are the tastiest hot dogs I have ever seen!











No comments: