5.10.2009

FASHIONISTA in the making

My sweet Cannon has been a very quiet and easy child for the longest time. In the last year, she has become a really cool kid who has her own way of doing things. Very confident, but still shy at the same time. What a combination. She has been dressing herself for a very long time. As soon as my girls are able to open a drawer I let them do their own clothes (with a little guidance on weather). Sorenna has had an interesting style at times, Thorin has been very basic and sporty, but CANNON.....she is very different.
I noticed some of the outfits were very interesting and decided to take a photo of her clothes for a week or so....I wanted to see how long it lasted.
Here is what walked to school with us in the last few weeks.








She is just one sweet little thing and her style is somuch of who she is and how much of a pixie girl she is growing up to be every day.

No comments: