4.10.2009

TARGET is HERE!!!

Ok,
I know that is no big deal to you MAINlanders, but here in Hawaii it is a really big deal.
When we heard we were moving to Hawaii everyone told me we would be Walmart shoppers forever. I looked on line and found out there was going to be a Target soon.
The hoopla surrounding Target was crazy!
I decided to stay clear of the store for at least 2 weeks following its opening. GOOD IDEA!
So, we finally got around to finding the store (the biggest in the nation) and it was awesome!

I MISSED TARGET!

This is a real Target, not like the one near our old post (if you call a 1 hour drive close).
This one is 15 minutes from home and HUGE!

We were happy to find tons of things and just enjoyed trying on Easter dresses and looking through inexpensive kid clothes.

It was great.

Our favorite part was the giant PEEPS wall. I had never seen so many colors!

We really enjoyed our first shopping outing of the year...it was worth the wait.

No comments: