9.06.2008

Waikiki


The girls were invited to a birthday party at the zoo today so that gave us an excuse to go do something fun. We had a very good time at the party. Sorenna questioned our tour guide for hours and got lots of information about rhinos, giraffes and hippos. She loved the tour of the apes and monkeys. We took our own tour of the rest of the zoo and ventured to the beach after that. It was a beautiful day with tons of beach lovers. The girls jumped in the ocean, ran on the shore and then humored me for a photo op on a stoney wall.
This is not the prettiest beach we have seen here, but the first one where we remembered our camera.....I know....I am not right here! I am now back to my camera toting self. More photos to be posted from now on!

4 comments:

Adria said...

This is a very sweet photo. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well out there in Hawaii!

Daddio said...

This is Brad. Found your blog. I can't believe you didn't have your camera! That is a testement to how crazy busy you are. Don't forget to take time out for Hubby, especially as he will be gone again.

PJ said...

Great photo, but really love the ballet pics!

Have you been able to start your first class yet?

I just started back to school, too and passed my first quiz on Friday!

Hang in there!

**** April **** said...

Sorenna is looking SO grown up!