6.01.2011

UPDATED FINALLY....and I had no idea that I forgot to post so many...so there is a SMALL novel here ...SORRY!

We went to a USO Seseme Street event for military kids. I had more fun than the girls dancing and being silly. It was a nice slower weekend gearing up for the big finale of the school and girl scout year. Thorin graduated from 5th grade...they actually had a graduation ceremony to congratulate the kids leaving elementary school. It was great to see the kids all dressed up and many parents who I had never seen all year attend the event. Then it was graduation from girl scouts...all 3 of my girls bridged up this year. What does that mean? Well to be me it means I get a fresh start in a new level to help them achieve their goals and have a better understanding of what to expect. It also means I had to buy 3 new uniforms(vests and pins) for the girls. It also means with a new level and moving season in the army we are looking for a new troop again. I just hope the year pans out better than last year started. I sure it will...but now at least I know what to do if it doesn't and they girls won't be left behind. They loved the troop leaders and the girls in their troops....we will miss the ones who are leaving but I am also excited about the possiblities of a fresh vest to fill!











No comments: