8.07.2010

JACK SPARROW.....ARRRRRG

WE MET JACK SPARROW!....REALLY!....

The first week of school and we got the chance to see the Queen Anne (Black Pearl) Pirates of the Caribbean filming area. I thought it would be fun to see the ship before they were done filming and to meet Jack Sparrow (Johnny DEPP). I have heard he is genuinely a nice guy and I LOVE PIRATES!!

So, I loaded the girls, dinner, water bottles, unbrellas, camera and the girls to head to the other side of the island. Went through 2 downpours but hoped it would be nice on the southern tip. WE were correct. A few showers, but we were not deterred!
We viewed the ship and took some fun shots of us waiting. A few planes buzzed overhead and then it was DARK....time to film.
The night we got there was STUNT night. We had to wait a lot longer than we thought, but when the girls screamed upon his arrival....I knew I would win some bonus mommy points in later years for waiting it out.

He came up, shook each girl's hand, made SMALL talk with them in his pirate accent and told the girls they were beautiful and that he hoped they had a great night. He was so personal with each kid. I am a MUCH bigger fan of his work and him as a person. What a very nice guy.
Not to mention....he is SUPER smokin in a pirate outfit. ARRRG!





































































No comments: