10.06.2009

Welcome Home Soldiers!



My girls have been really busy getting ready for the MiTT teams to return to Schofield.
I am the FRG key caller for 2 separate teams. Robert is on the 4th MiTT and I also help families for another section because there was really nobody willing AND able to take it on.
This cute photo is of the girls gathering STRAW pieces. I never knew it was so hard to cut straws. They literally FLY everywhere so we started making a game of it. I cut them and they gathered them up. We then punched thousands of flowers and circles out to assemble homemade leis.
the soldiers were very surprised and happy to get them and glad to be home.











They are in formation just WAITING to be dismissed to join their families!......One team home...Robert's team is coming very soon!













2 single soldiers who were very happy to get the leis.

No comments: