8.30.2008

Volcano people finally welcomed him home!


As you can see by the photo, Robert has found his real family.
There was talk for years about the volcano people coming to take him back home and he has finally arrived. They rolled out the red carpet and even named a special bus for his homecoming.
We were so happy to finally be in his homeland and are learning about his heritage. We hope to see the volcano where he was born, but aren't setting our expectations too high because he has been gone for a very long time. Now that we are here, it is like he was never really gone.
Wish us luck in our adventures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I get the joke!! I feel so special, that I get it!

Miss you guys!

pepere said...

I am concerned that now he is back there will be a movement to get the sacrifice ceremony started.

PJ said...

I'm sure that you will see manifestations of his real personality exposing themselves now that he is in his homeland.

Be careful that they don't spirit away the snack pack!

Hugs and kisses to all!

Stay at home Mommie said...

I love all of your updates! I hope Hawaii is treating you guys well. Which island are you guys on? It's been forever since you left the moms club but I love keeping in touch with you!

Hugs.....

CatherynneJean said...

What! You found the Volcano people! Now you finally believe us after all these years!

Adria said...

That's so funny!