12.06.2009

Time to catch up with the world... and the blog.

I have posted some random events because they were moments that were racing through my mind, such as the kayaking "adventure", but so much of the daily grind is amazingly wonderful and fun too. I finally have a small moment in my schedule to play catch up so this is the stuff that happened in between Robert's return and the end of November.....




We had a great time at the girls' first Songfest. They toasted marshmallows, sang songs and had a great time. The songfest was in prep for the Veteran's Day parade they were walking in last month. They won first place (their service unit) for best of show. The campfire photo made the paper. That makes 3 photos this year.










Cannon had a great time in her Halloween parade with her friend Alexia (the mad kitty).
Sorenna got to tour an old Sugar plantation. During the event they were allowed to dress in period costumes and I got my little puerto rican girl looking stylish.
The big adventure was when the girls went ice skating. We had never been and I still have never been on ice skates, but the girls had a blast and learned how to stay up in short time. We were attending a friend's birthday party.




No comments: